If creating the ultimate natural medicine cabinet has been on your to-do list for quite some time, this article is for you. Today, we are looking at the seven must-have health-boosting natural remedies to keep in your medicine cabinet at all times.
Let’s take a look at the seven remedies to keep in stock all year long.
7 Must-Have Health Boosting Remedies
1. Chamomile Tea: Chamomile tea is a must-have in any natural medicine cabinet for tummy upset. Chamomile is like natures Pepto Bismol and can help combat an upset stomach and soothe indigestion. It is also great to help promote sleep. Sip on a mug of chamomile tea before bed if you find you have a hard time falling asleep at night.
2. Holy Basil Tea:Holy basil tea makes a great natural stress reducer. Keep our Dr. Vim’s Tulsi Holy Basil tea in your natural medicine cabinet to help ease stress and anxiety and to help recenter yourself on hectic days.
3. Manuka Honey: Manuka honey is a must during cold and flu season as it acts as a powerful antimicrobial and can keep your immune system in tip-top shape. Try adding some manuka honey to a mug of coffee or tea or enjoying it straight from the spoon for a powerful immune boost.
4. Arnica: Homeopathic or topical arnica makes a great natural pain reducer. You can use arnica for muscle and joint pain. Try using some arnica before taking a pain-reducer to see if you can get your pain under control naturally.
5. Rescue Remedy: Rescue Remedy is an excellent homeopathic remedy that can help reduce feelings of stress and anxiety. You can find rescue remedy in many different forms from drops to sprays, and lozenges. Check out your local health food store and pick up some Rescue Remedy to see how it can help you during periods of stress.
6. Yinergy & Vigor: Our adaptogenic herb blends, Yinergy and Vigor serve as an excellent addition to your natural medicine cabinet. Our blends can help bring balance back into your body, reduce feelings of stress, improve sleep, and help promote productivity. Feeling run down, and rely on caffeine to get you through your day? Try supplementing with Yinergy or Vigor.
7. Medicinal Mushrooms: Medicinal mushrooms hold some pretty impressive health benefits, and here at Dr. Vim’s we offer three different blends to help provide you with targeted health-promoting benefits. Our immunity blend is great for when you feel a germ coming on or to supplement with throughout cold and flu season. Our brain blend can help promote mental focus and memory, and our athletic blend is great for promoting exercise endurance and recovery. Try adding medicinal mushrooms to your natural medicine cabinet to see what they can do for your overall health.
So, there you have it. The seven natural remedies to keep in your medicine cabinet to help control symptoms and promote overall health and wellness. Keep in mind that while it would be nice to have all of these, starting with one or two and slowly making the transition to having all of them is a great way to start. Start by adding in which one makes the most sense for you based on what symptoms you are currently experiencing. Over time, you can add more in, slowly transitioning to an all-natural medicine cabinet full of health-promoting supplement choices to supercharge your health.