Holy Basil, perhaps the most prized of all plants in Ayurveda, is most commonly consumed as an herbal infusion that promote emotional wellbeing. It has a crisp, peppery flavor similar to chai tea making for a tasty and aromatic herbal infusion with a clean, grassy finish.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: - Both herbs contain high levels of flavonoids and other antioxidants that can help with fighting free radical damage caused by poor diet and constant exposure to dangerous chemicals. It’s also an excellent source of vitamin C.
- SUPPORTS: Rosehips and Hibiscus may help to support healthy blood pressure levels and inflammatory response in healthy adults.
- ORGANIC | NON-GMO | VEGAN ] GLUTEN-FREE | CAFFEINE-FREE
How to Prepare:
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of tea per 6-8 oz. of water.
- Steep at 206 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-7 minutes.
Ingredients: Organic Tulsi, Holy Basil
Serving: 2 oz Approx. 30 cups