Acai smoothie bowls have become super popular, so much so that you may even find them on the menu at your local juice or smoothie bar. They are a delicious way to pack in powerful antioxidants, superfoods, and even your daily dose of greens.
However, you can also whip up a smoothie bowl using ashwagandha powder making it a powerful calming and delicious way to start your day.
Here’s an ashwagandha smoothie bowl recipe that you can make in under 10 minutes to help you stay calm and centered all day.
Here’s what you need
- 1 frozen unsweetened acai packet
- 1 frozen banana
- ¼ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk of choice
- 1 serving of ashwagandha powder
- Toppings: Raw cocoa nibs, sliced banana, nuts, chia seeds
1. Simply add all the ingredients minus the toppings to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into a serving bowl and top with your desired toppings.
3. Enjoy right away.
Looking for other stress-busting adaptogenic recipes? Check out our latest coconut blueberry holy basil anti-stress smoothie recipe here.