If you struggle with easy to make nutritious breakfast recipes, this strawberry and cream overnight recipe is for you. You can prep this breakfast the night before to grab and go during the morning rush.
It's made with all the nutritional goodness your body needs to get your day started off on the right foot.
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut or almond milk yogurt
- ¾ cup fresh strawberries
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 serving of the Magnificent Mushrooms Brain Blend
1. Blend the oat milk, yogurt, strawberries, raw honey, and the mushroom blend together.
2. Pour the mixture into a mixing bowl and stir in the oats and chia seeds.
3. Set in the fridge overnight and enjoy as an easy on the go breakfast the next day.