Looking for a healthier Valentine's Day sweet treat? These Valentine's Day Raspberry Brownies are gluten-free, soy, and dairy-free. These brownies also have a secret ingredient making them that much healthier!
Here's what you'll need...
- 2 cups of almond flour
- ½ cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¾ cup unsweetened cashew milk
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
pinch of sea salt
- 1 serving of Dr. Vim's Magnificient Mushrooms Brain Blend
- Shredded unsweetened coconut for topping
- ½ cup of full-fat unsweetened coconut cream
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F and greasing a baking pan.
2. Add the eggs, melted coconut oil, cashew milk, and vanilla to a mixing bowl and whisk.
3. Add the dry ingredients and whisk until no clumps remain.
4. Pour the batter into the baking pan and bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
5. While the brownies are baking, make the raspberry frosting by adding the coconut cream, raspberries, and honey to a food processor or high-speed blender and blend until a frosting-like consistency forms.
6. Set in the fridge until the brownies have been cooked and cooled.
7. Once the brownies are cool, top them with a dollop of the raspberry frosting, and enjoy!