If you're a big chocolate chip cookie fan, these guilt-free chocolate chunk hemp cookies are sure to be a hit! These cookies are gluten, dairy, and refined-sugar free and contain a few hidden superfoods making these cookies a go-to healthier treat when you're craving something sweet.
- 1 ¾ cup gluten free all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 2 Tbsp. hemp seeds
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup creamy almond butter
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips/chunks (Enjoy Life Brand is great!)
- 1 serving of the Magnificent Mushrooms Brain Blend
- Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F and lining a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Next, add the flour, baking powder, salt, and hemp seeds to a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the eggs, vanilla, maple syrup, and almond butter and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and magnificent mushrooms brain blend.
- Drop by the rounded tablespoon onto the baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges begin to brown.
- Enjoy with a glass of almond milk!