Easter is less than a week away, so you may be looking for a healthy sweet treat you can whip up with just a handful of ingredients and a short amount of time.
We are sharing these almond coconut energy bites with you today that are sweet, savory, and guilt-free!
Here's what you'll need...
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup coconut butter
- ½ cup almond butter
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 serving of Magnificent Mushrooms Brain Blend
- Shredded unsweetened coconut for coating
1. Start by adding the rolled oats, coconut butter, almond butter, and maple syrup to a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
2. Mix in the remaining ingredients minus the shredded coconut and mix until well combined.
3. Form into 8 small bite sized rounds and roll into the shredded coconut.
4. Chill for 20 minutes and enjoy!
5. Store leftovers in the fridge.