In this episode of The Power Plant Podcast, we talk about seasonal allergies. Allergies affect millions of people each year and can significantly interfere with quality of life. From itchy and runny noses to coughs and congestion, allergies are no fun, and many of us turn to antihistamines to reduce the symptoms. These antihistamines may work to reduce allergy symptoms, but they don’t come without their own side effects and can be hard on the kidneys and the liver. However, what if there was another all natural approach to managing allergy symptoms?
In this episode, we dive into those natural alternatives including:
- Homeopathic remedies
- Liver cleanses
- Looking at your diet and cutting back on sugar, bread, grains, and dairy
- Reducing stress
- Taking an omega-3 supplement
- Enjoying anti-inflammatory herbs like turmeric
- Making sure you are getting enough vitamin C and vitamin D
- Boosting gut health by supplementing with probiotics
- Clearing out the sinuses by using a neti pot
Adrenal Formulas & Teas
We also talk about some other natural supplements that can help reduce those stubborn allergy symptoms and help you get through allergy season without the use of pharmaceutical medications.
Get ahead of allergy season now by armoring yourself with the information you need to better support your health and prevent allergies before they get out of control. Tune into this episode of The Power Plant Podcast to learn how you can get started.