Halloween is right around the corner, so we're sharing a healthier way to celebrate this sweet holiday. These raw Halloween brownie bites are made with 100% raw ingredients with the addition of Dr. Vim's Magnificient Mushrooms Immunity Blend to help supercharge this recipe and keep your immune system in tip-top shape.
Here's how to make them.
- 20 pitted Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup raw unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 serving of the Magnificent Mushrooms Immunity Blend
1. Add the dates, pecans, and cocoa powder to a high-speed blender or food processor, and process until combined.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, and blend again.
3. Transfer the batter to a mixing bowl and place in the fridge for 20 minutes to make them easier to roll into bites.
4. Once chilled, roll into bite-sized rounds.
5. Store in the fridge or freezer until ready to enjoy.